Dalla Navarro Health Center Services
Providing Health Care Services Since 2001
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury,
- Please call 911
Malcolm X walk-in medical clinics are staffed by Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who provide treatment for common family illnesses and injuries, administer vaccinations, conduct physicals and wellness screenings, and offer monitoring for chronic conditions.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for common family illnesses such as strep throat, bladder infections, pink eye and infections of the ears, nose and throat
- Offer routine lab tests, instant results and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, over weight, STD (sexual transmitted disease), chronic allergies (IGE testing), or asthma.
- Provide common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis, and hepatitis, among other vaccines required by the State of Texas.
- Treat minor wounds, sprains, suturing, nail removal, abscess removal, abrasions, joint sprains and skin conditions such as poison ivy, eczema, acne, and ringworm.
- Provide a wide range of wellness services, including Sport and Head Start Physicals, THSteps (required by Medicaid), Birth Control (Depo or Pills only). Well Woman Exams (pap smears), STD testing, Lead Testing, TB testing, and IGE testing.
- We have a Dietitian inhouse. Dietitians and nutritionists are experts in food and nutrition. They advise people on what to eat in order to lead a healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health-related goal.
- Weight loss program that includes Adipex pills. We have a staff of friendly nutritionists that will guide you on your eating habits and will provide with all of the help on how to eat healthy.
To ensure that your visit to our office is as convenient and efficient as possible, we are pleased to offer our HIPAA and Patient Registration forms on-line.
The patient registration form may be completed and faxed along with a copy of your ID (Identification Card), Insurance/Medicaid Card prior to your arrival which will expedite your visit.
Our Fax Information / e-mail
e-mail [email protected]
Fax: 214) 428-2065
Fax (optional) 214) 428-2074